Photos from the Los Angeles basin and beyond...
what an interesting shot!u may view mine here
Very nice lighting. The sepia helps the morning mood.
I love trains. I'd love to be that fellow.
The train yard is full of the iron horses, The sepia tones this workplace down a bit, allowing us to admire the locomotive and its functional beauty while at work...
Beauty! I love trains and so does my 4 year-old. This photo is a stunner, Tash. Brava.Ciao
a very interesting shot--love train yards Kaye—the road goes ever ever on
Post a Comment
6 comments:
what an interesting shot!
u may view mine here
Very nice lighting. The sepia helps the morning mood.
I love trains. I'd love to be that fellow.
The train yard is full of the iron horses, The sepia tones this workplace down a bit, allowing us to admire the locomotive and its functional beauty while at work...
Beauty! I love trains and so does my 4 year-old. This photo is a stunner, Tash. Brava.
Ciao
a very interesting shot--love train yards
Kaye—the road goes ever ever on
Post a Comment