Photos from the Los Angeles basin and beyond...
Those colors alone invite you in to shop for suppies, with the blue sky as a powerful accomplice.Stunning graphic image here, I love it.Ciao
I love the way the red sign pops out against the blue sky!
Don't know if they're still there but Mr V did the mural panels for Blick Art Supply when it was owned by Standard Brand
Tell me why at first glance I read "Black art materials", hmmpf.The colours are great, yes.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Those colors alone invite you in to shop for suppies, with the blue sky as a powerful accomplice.
Stunning graphic image here, I love it.
Ciao
I love the way the red sign pops out against the blue sky!
Don't know if they're still there but Mr V did the mural panels for Blick Art Supply when it was owned by Standard Brand
Tell me why at first glance I read "Black art materials", hmmpf.
The colours are great, yes.
Post a Comment