Photos from the Los Angeles basin and beyond...
I seem to know where all the "Jesus shows" are in the desert yet have never heard of this place.great photo. I like how the stripes and triangles come togethertriangles = chain link fence
Photowannabe also has some zebras today. Different environment, tho. You took a great photo!
This photo (all the stripes) made me rub my eyes!!! Great composition!
Zounds, I was getting dizzy too.
Whoa, that one really will prompt several blinks before focusing in. Great image, Tash!
Talk about camouflage, it even works against the wired fence! Great shot!
Those zebras are so covered in fine stripes they're like an optical illusion - but I guess that's the point, huh? LOL!
Great photos - zebras are so fascinating!
I love the stripes and patterns on zebras. This is a great photo!Thanks, the ABC Team.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I seem to know where all the "Jesus shows" are in the desert yet have never heard of this place.
great photo. I like how the stripes and triangles come together
triangles = chain link fence
Photowannabe also has some zebras today. Different environment, tho. You took a great photo!
This photo (all the stripes) made me rub my eyes!!! Great composition!
Zounds, I was getting dizzy too.
Whoa, that one really will prompt several blinks before focusing in. Great image, Tash!
Talk about camouflage, it even works against the wired fence! Great shot!
Those zebras are so covered in fine stripes they're like an optical illusion - but I guess that's the point, huh? LOL!
Great photos - zebras are so fascinating!
I love the stripes and patterns on zebras. This is a great photo!
Thanks, the ABC Team.
Post a Comment