Photos from the Los Angeles basin and beyond...
Very different subject for sepia. Such beautiful young women, more model-like than I would expect but that is L.A. and the really pulled together look shining through, I suspect. Is the central young woman a relation?
This is a superb photo. You captured a real moment with this one.
nice! I enjoy how you were able to bring out the central subject...jeff.Plain Stuff
I guess even models in this economy are cking into other careers to make a buck.
Q: Who took this Foto??
Lovely group portrait!Well done.Round The Bend.
some look nervous & some happy! Looks very nice in sepia
«Louis» will have to show this to Mme la Vache when she gets home from her night class tonight. She's planning on going to nursing school next year.
Missed this. Your niece?
All so pretty and dressed up! The one looks quite aprehensive though.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Very different subject for sepia. Such beautiful young women, more model-like than I would expect but that is L.A. and the really pulled together look shining through, I suspect. Is the central young woman a relation?
This is a superb photo. You captured a real moment with this one.
nice! I enjoy how you were able to bring out the central subject...
jeff.
Plain Stuff
I guess even models in this economy are cking into other careers to make a buck.
Q: Who took this Foto??
Lovely group portrait!
Well done.
Round The Bend.
some look nervous & some happy! Looks very nice in sepia
«Louis» will have to show this to Mme la Vache when she gets home from her night class tonight. She's planning on going to nursing school next year.
Missed this. Your niece?
All so pretty and dressed up! The one looks quite aprehensive though.
Post a Comment