Claire Falkenstein is the name of the sculpture. We had one of her pieces off 7th at CSLB. I recently came across another over at the San Diego Museum of Art' sculpture garden.
I love that area of Long Beach. Those must have been the homes of the "rich" Iowan farmers who settled the area.
6 comments:
I love it - big house, little car!
Terrific! Love the first photo -
what IS that car make? cute!
Looks like a Smart Car! We have those here, but I've never seen a yellow one!
I do like the brightness of the Smart Cars - any colour to suit your taste! You found some great Yellow.
Thank you, on behalf of the Team.
Claire Falkenstein is the name of the sculpture. We had one of her pieces off 7th at CSLB. I recently came across another over at the San Diego Museum of Art' sculpture garden.
I love that area of Long Beach. Those must have been the homes of the "rich" Iowan farmers who settled the area.
Post a Comment